Guide to Bodyweight Muscle Building:
Learn how to build muscle WITHOUT a gym membership
While there are many great workouts out there, they often take too long. The busy student or office worker simply does not have time for such lengthy workouts.
Enter: the 10-minute No-Equipment Fat Burning Circuit from Turbulence Training.
Here’s the workout breakdown:
- Run-in-Place x20 seconds on, 10 seconds off – 4 rounds
- Spiderman Climb Pushups x20 seconds on, 10 seconds off – 4 rounds
- Switch Lunge x20 seconds on, 10 seconds off – 4 rounds
- Burpees x20 seconds on, 10 seconds off – 4 rounds
- Jumping Jacks x20 seconds on, 10 seconds off – 4 rounds
Let’s go over the exercises:
- This is quite basic: run in place by lifting one foot of the ground. The moment that foot goes back on the ground, lift up the other foot.
- This movement serves as a nice warmup cardio before more intense movements.
- Get into pushup position and tighten your abs. Keeping your back straight, lift one foot off the floor and bring the knee up to the outside as close to your shoulder as possible.
- Touch your foot to the ground. You should be resembling spider man. Perform a pushup from this position.
- Perform one repetition, then bring your foot back to starting position. Repeat the movement on the other side.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Step forward and perform and regular lunge.
- Stand back up to starting position and perform a reverse lunge with the opposing leg.
- For example, if you did you forward lunge with your right leg, then perform a reverse lunge with your left leg.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Squat down and place your hands in front of your knees.
- Kick your feet out behind you to get into a pushup position. Perform a pushup.
- Bring your feet back in and perform a squat jump. Repeat as desired.
- Stand with your feet close together on the balls of your feet and arms by your side.
- From here, kick your legs to the sides while raising your arms out to the side and above your head.
- Bring your legs back in and arms back down to your side. Repeat.
For more high intensity at-home bodyweight fat burning routines, check out Turbulence Training.com
Do not simply exist, conquer!
P.S. Make sure to check out the workout video at the top of the blog post.
Shah Training Products
- Rise N’ Sweat
- Ottermode Workout Plan
- The Law of Failing Forward
- Bodyweight Toughness
- Resistance Band: The Forgotten Ace Card
Training & Nutrition Resources
- Fat Burning Kitchen
- Turbulence Training Bodyweight Deluxe
- TT Simple Nutrition
- Never Gymless
- Home Boxing Workouts
- Turbulence Training
- Early Morning Exercise and Energy Levels
- 7 Powerful Bedtime Quotes to Read for World Domination
- The Morning Routines of Highly Successful Normal People
- How to Stay Consistent With Your Workouts
- How to Burn Fat by Building Muscle
- 5 Diets to Avoid if You Want to Eat Like a Normal Human
- How to Start an Exercise Plan for Beginners