2 minute interval:
- Pullups, 5 reps
- Pushups, 10 reps
- Bodyweight Squat, 20 reps
1 minute rest
Here’s how to do it:
- Set the timer for 2 minutes, and perform as many rounds as you can of each of the exercises listed for the suggested repetitions
- After the 2 minutes, rest for 1 minute
- Repeat four more times
Some ideas on how to make this workout harder:
- Increase the time interval. You can perform 3 rounds at a 3 or 4 minute interval, or 2 rounds with a 5 or 6 minute interval, followed by a minute rest.
- You can replace the exercise for difficult ones. For example, perform Side to Side Pullups instead of regular pullups, hindu pushups instead of regular pushups, and squat jumps for bodyweight squats.
Some ideas on how to make this workout shorter:
- Shorten the rest period to 30 seconds
- Use alternative interval schemes such as Tabata – 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest.
One of the best ways to help you with your intervals is to use the GymBoss Interval Timer. It costs just $19.95, and you can program it to help you keep track of any sort of intervals you may use. Click here to grab yours today.