As a beginner, I remember scouring the internet for the PERFECT workout. I have since learned that there is no perfect workout. Fitness is a process that you continually improve upon. The following are two training methods that beginners can use to design their own effective, progressive workouts:
Method #1: Design your Program based on How Much Time you have to Workout
Lets say you were planning on waking up at 6 am to get a nice 45 minute workout. You need to get to work at 9, which means you need to get out of the house at 8, meaning that your workout can’t go past 7 am. You oversleep and end up waking up at 6:45.
Now you have less than 15 minutes to get a quick, intense workout before hitting the shower. So here’s what you do:
- Choose two to three exercises.
- Figure out how many reps you want to perform with each exercise.
- Set your timer for 15 minutes.
- Alternate between the two to three exercises with as little rest between sets as possible until the 15 minutes are up.
Trust me, if you push yourself hard enough, you’ll be spent after the 15 minutes.
Method #2: Design your Program based on How Much you want to get Done
Lets say you want to perform 100 pushups and 50 pullups in your workout. Here’s a simple way to design that workout:
- Break the workout into sets (5×20, or 5×10)
- Alternate between those sets in a superset fashion.
- Time how long it takes you to perform this workout.
For your next workout, you can stick to the same rep/set scheme and try to complete the workout faster, OR you can try to perform MORE work in the same period of time.
Now if you’re really serious about changing your body through bodyweight training exercises, then you should check out Workout Without Weights. This eBook will give you the full picture when it comes to bodyweight training. Trust me, you’ll never need another resources ever again!
- Workout Without Weights is a manual which teaches you how to use your bodyweight to improve your health and fitness. The eBook features not only exercise descriptions, but also teaches you how to develop your own effective training programs
- If you purchase the Combo Pack, you can also get another eBook which Author Coach Eddie Lomax sells separately: “Ultimate Gymless Workout.” In addition, you will receive the Combo Calisthenic Audio Workout bonus, which is currently not for sale on the market.
- The Basic version sells for just $19.95. The value of the Combo Pack is $73.95 but coach is giving it to you for just $47.00.