This morning felt more like a Monday. I woke up to a hectic morning which was catapoulted by the fact that my grandparents were leaving for South Carolina and I had to drop them off at the bus station. I wasn’t able to train until 12:30.
3 rounds for time:
10 Push Press
3 sprints back and forth driveway
1:00 PM – Pav Baji (Mixed vegetables with bread), handful of almonds, protien shake w/ milk & flaxseeds
4:00 PM – Palak Paneer (Spinach & cheese) w/ 2 Chopra (whole wheat bread), handful of almonds, 1 cup soybeans
7:30 PM – Gauvar (Type of vegetable don’t know American translation) & Mungbeans w/ 3 Chopra (Whole wheat bread), handful of almonds & milk
- What do you guys think about todays diet?
- Get some help creating some intense workouts with Online Personal Training.
GET THE #1 NEW HOW-TO FITNESS GUIDE
- How to Build a Killer Interval Workout.
- How to Design Home Workouts.
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 6 Weeks.
- And Much More!