Bodyweight Exercise Revolution is a recent eBook published by Coaches Adam Steer and Ryan Murdock.
Here are the Top 10 reasons why you should grab your copy today:
- The biggest problem with traditional bodyweight programs is that they lack variety. Coaches Adam Steer and Ryan Murdock have included the most innovative bodyweight movements I have ever seen in an eBook.
- Most eBooks lack detail. They give you exercises, they give you workouts, take your money, and say good luck. The Bodyweight Exercise Revolution goes into so much detail, that by the time a complete beginner is finished with the 4×7 program, he will be transformed into an advanced trainee.
- Again, most eBooks give you the program, and say goodbye. You actually LEARN from the Bodyweight Exercise Revolution. It makes you think. It makes you understand what it is that you have been doing wrong with your bodyweight training.
- The second problem with traditional bodyweight programs is that they lack an innovative progressive strategy. Most programs include a linear progressive strategy, meaning you either add reps or sets to your movement. We all know that you can not keep adding sets and reps to your workouts indefinitely. Coaches Steer and Murdock introduce a unique method of training progression I have yet to see talked about in the mainstream.
- You know the biggest benefit of bodyweight training – you can workout anywhere and at anytime you want. This is precisely one of the biggest benefits of Bodyweight Exercise Revolution. Ryan Murdock puts this benefit into practice by tacking his bodyweight training along with his travels to 42 countries, including Mongolia and North Korea (where it’s kind of hard to find a commercial gym).
- Bodyweight Exercise Revolution is based on the work of Scott Sonnon and Circular Strength Training®. CST is a bit complex to explain, however think of it has a three-phased approach to training which includes multi-dimensional training and mobility drills.
- Bodyweight Exercise Revolution is proven to give you results in the shortest time possible. And what’s more it’s a system that fits into your lifestyle, whether you’re working a 9-5 job, or traveling to 42 different countries.
- Bonus material includes videos of all the circuits and sessions included in the eBook. In addition, you get access to Coaches Murdock and Steer through an online forum which you can easily log into after purchasing the eBook.
- The CST principles in this eBook will help you improve upon any joint pain you experience. In fact, this is the primary goal of CST – to focus on complete health and fitness by first getting you stronger inside, than making your stronger from the outside.
- Finally, you get more value from this eBook the going to a commercial gym. The eBook features 5 full, 28-day programs for Fat Loss, Mass Gain, Strength, Longevity, and General Athleticism.