Are you ready for 4 minutes of pain? It might not seem like a lot, but there’s a TON of work you can get done within just 4 minutes of exercise.
- Too many exercises
- Too much rest between sets
Tabata training helps you solve these two problems and helps you get a fast, intense workout in a matter of 4 MINUTES. Here’s how it works:
- Choose an exercise
- Perform the exercise for 20 seconds all out, then rest 10 seconds.
- Repeat for another 7 times
That’s 4 minutes of pain. If you’re brave enough and survive the first 4 minutes, you can start adding in more exercises into the mix. MostTabata workouts have you performing 3-5 exercises for workouts that last 12-20 minutes.
If you can recover from Tabata workouts, then you can perform them 2-3 days a week and burn a tremendous amount of fat in the process. This might be the only fat loss program you need, EVER.
I’m going to share with a quick and simple beginner bodyweight workout:
Tabata rounds of:
- Jumping Chinups – get under a pullup bar. Grab the pullup bar with a palms facing you grip. Jump up as high as possible and complete the movement by pulling your body towards the pullup bar. Let your chin clear the bar. Drop back to starting position
- Parallel Jump Squat – Drop down into a parallel squat, then explode up.
- Knee Pushups – Get on the ground with you arms besides your body. Bend your knees and place them on a soft surface (mat, grass, carpet). Keep your back straight and push your body off the floor until your arms are fully extended.
Perform 8 20/10 intervals of each exercise before moving onto the next exercise. Perform this quick 12 minute workout 2-3 times a week for intense fat burning.
One of the best ways to help you with your intervals is to use the GymBoss Interval Timer. It costs just $19.95, and you can program it to help you keep track of any sort of intervals you may use. Click here to grab yours today.
Share and Enjoy