GET STARTED TODAY WITH OUR MOST POPULAR PLAN: THE SHAH TRAINING PLAYGROUND WORKOUT
Finally, forget the gym, skip the steady state cardio, and get a lean, mean physique while working out in the playground...or at home!
- 3, 15-minute bodyweight workouts: learn how to use bodyweight training to burn fat and build lean muscle mass
- Tips, Tricks, & Tools: discover how to schedule your workouts around a busy schedule and maximize your training time.
I don’t talk much about Dumbbells on this website because I’m assuming most of you are just training at home with absolutely no equipment. However, the truth is that even bodyweight training is limiting. One of the most effective and cheapest “upgrades” from bodyweight training is Dumbbell Training.
There are two important things you need to know when designing an effective and intense Dumbbell Program.
Keep things Big
By “Big” I mean focusing on movements that work a LOT of muscle groups. Some big compound dumbbell exercises include:
Flat Bench Press
Bent Over Row
Keep Things Explosive
I don’t care what anyone else says – you should be lifting FAST and EXPLOSIVE. The goal here is fitness, not beach muscles. Try to move like an athlete by performing high-power movements such as:
Now that you have some intense dumbbell movements in your arsenal, you can combine dumbbell exercises with bodyweight training for some fast and effective workouts. Check out Gladiator Body Workout for some great high intensity workouts:
Gladiator Body Workout
- Gladiator Body Workout is an Athletic Fitness system which combines Dumbbell and Bodyweight exercises along with interval training to help you Drop Fat, Build Lean Muscle Mass, Get Stronger, and Improve Athletic Performance.
- If you purchase the Combo Pack, you can also get two other eBooks which Author Coach Eddie Lomax sells separately: “Ultimate Gymless Workout” and “Extreme Dumbbell Fitness.” When you include all the workouts in all three systems, you’ll get literally months worth of fitness programming.
- The Basic version sells for just $27. Each separate eBook in the Combo Pack sell for $27 but coach is giving them to you for just $49.00.