Guide to Bodyweight Muscle Building:
Learn how to build muscle WITHOUT a gym membership
People’s bones who suffer from osteoporosis become very thin and weak. “Osteo” origin comes from the Greek word “osteon” which means bone; “porosis” comes from “poros” – hole, passage. According to the Medilexicon Medical Dictionary, osteoporosis is “reduction in the quantity of bone or atrophy of skeletal tissue; an age-related disorder characterized by decreased bone mass and loss of normal skeletal microarchitecture, leading to increased susceptibility to fractures”.
The treatment of osteoporosis is strongly related to the actual cause of the disease, some of them are hereditary while others come from the lifestyle. Luckily, there is a complex natural cure for osteoporosis from which the person who suffers from this disease will build strong bones which eventually will lead to cure osteoporosis.
Which are the causes that cannot be controlled by us?
- Family history – osteoporosis is a hereditary disease, which means that if someone in your family has/had this disease, you are more at risk to have it
- Sex -women suffer more often from osteoporosis
- Ethnicity – Asian and white people are most likely to suffer from this disease in comparison to Hispanic or black people
Which causes can be somewhat controlled by us?
- Estrogen levels – the estrogen protects the bones so a person with low estrogen is more likely to develop osteoporosis. Menopause will further decrease the level of estrogen for a woman and for post-menopausal woman, doctors recommend women to be vigilant about bone health. Women may lose bone at a rate of 4 to 8% per year for several years after their ovaries stop producing estrogen.
- Low body weight – petite and small boned women (under 130 pounds) have less bone mass to begin with so extra attention regarding this issue should be paid.
- History of broken bones – the chances of suffering from osteoporosis is increased if you have a history of broken bones.
Osteoporosis is also caused by factors which are completely in your control which make this disease somewhat preventable. We will continue this article by presenting a natural osteoporosis treatment from which you will build strong bones.
- Calcium – this will give your bones what they need in order to regenerate so in order to build strong bones consume foods that contain calcium.
- Vitamin D – in order to absorb calcium efficiently, you will have to consume vitamin D. Without enough vitamin D in your diet, some of your calcium intake could be going to waste, adversely affecting your bones.
- Other minerals and vitamins – are another natural way to reverse osteoporosis, some examples would be: vitamin B6 and B12, vitamin K, magnesium and phosphorous.
Which medical conditions can lead to osteoporosis?
- Kidney problems
- Intestinal problems
- Nutrient absorption problems
- Thyroid problems
Which medications lead to the disease?
- Antacids with aluminum
- Some anti-convulsants or anti-seizure medications
- Thyroid hormones
The treatment of osteoporosis is real and effective so people that unfortunately suffer from this disease should not give up because with the right information and a strong will, osteoporosis can be reversed.
Reversing osteoporosis will bring significant benefits to your health – benefits that are VITAL to living a dynamic and healthy life.
About Author: Matt Traverso specializes in researching and providing practical resources on emerging treatments and remedies for osteoporosis. The new Osteoporosis treatment is a proven program that cures Osteoporosis for good. To learn more visit http://www.eliminate-osteoporosis.com/.