Home Training With Dumbbells and Bodyweight
If you want to get in shape at home, then you need to stay away from all those fancy and expensive infomercial products. Instead, focus on combining Dumbbells and Bodyweight exercises for effective workouts. Check out two of my favorite exercises which can be performed by anyone at any fitness level. At the end of the videos I’m going to give you a sample interval workout to help you get into shape:
Hindu Squats – Tighten up your hips with this variation of the bodyweight squat. The main difference between a hindu squat and a bodyweight squat is that with the hindu squat you will be balancing on your toes as you go down. This gives you a deeper bend and greater hip activation than the regular squat. This movement is to be done as quickly as possible.
Dumbbell Clean – Here is a great hip and hamstring movement that also works your lower back, shoulders, and arms. Stand shoulder width apart, holding a dumbbell between your legs with one hand. Bend slightly with your knees and keep your back straight. Shrug with your shoulders as you straighten your legs out. Come up on your toes as you use momentum to move the dumbbell up towards you shoulders. When the dumbbell is close to your shoulder, twist your wrist and get your hand under the dumbbell.
Interval Training workout with Dumbbells and Bodyweight Exercises
Using the two exercise shown above, you can perform the following interval workout:
Perform 6 rounds of:
Unleash your Maximal Potential!
Most of us possess all the tools we need to success...all we need is the right mindset, and we can dominate practically any area of our life...
- Hindu Squats, 20/ 10
- Dumbbell Clean, Left Hand, 20/10
- Dumbbell Clean, Right Hand, 20/10
Get a timer or a friend to call out the times. Perform Hindu Squats for 20 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds. Grab a dumbbell and perform the Dumbbell Clean for 20 seconds with your left hand. Rest 10 seconds, and repeat on the other side for another 20 seconds. Rest 10 seconds and repeat the circuit 5 more times. Work up to a total of 10 rounds, then switch up the exercises or add weight.
If you want more information on high intensity home training, then you should check out Gladiator Body Workout::
Gladiator Body Workout
- Gladiator Body Workout is an Athletic Fitness system which combines Dumbbell and Bodyweight exercises along with interval training to help you Drop Fat, Build Lean Muscle Mass, Get Stronger, and Improve Athletic Performance.
- If you purchase the Combo Pack, you can also get two other eBooks which Author Coach Eddie Lomax sells separately: “Ultimate Gymless Workout” and “Extreme Dumbbell Fitness.” When you include all the workouts in all three systems, you’ll get literally months worth of fitness programming.
- The Basic version sells for just $27. Each separate eBook in the Combo Pack sell for $27 but coach is giving them to you for just $49.00.