GET STARTED TODAY WITH OUR MOST POPULAR PLAN: THE SHAH TRAINING PLAYGROUND WORKOUT
Finally, forget the gym, skip the steady state cardio, and get a lean, mean physique while working out in the playground...or at home!
- 3, 15-minute bodyweight workouts: learn how to use bodyweight training to burn fat and build lean muscle mass
- Tips, Tricks, & Tools: discover how to schedule your workouts around a busy schedule and maximize your training time.
I’m always on the look out for interesting ways to workout. Lately, I’ve been studying a lot Mike Chang’s workouts. Most of them seem very similar to what I’ve already been doing.
However, in the following workout Mike Chang answers one question that I’ve had for years: how do you workout your back without equipment?
This is the perfect workout for people who are unable to perform a pullup. And all you need is a towel!
I was skeptical too, but when you do the workout, you really feel your back scream in pain. The stronger you are the more you’re going to feel it because you’re fighting against your own strength.
The format of the workout is pretty simple. You perform 8 exercises. Each exercise is performed for 30 seconds, followed by a 15 second break.
Here it is:
- Jumping Jacks x 30 seconds
- High Knees x 30 Seconds
- Alternating Pushups x 30 seconds, 15 seconds break
- Standing Towel Pullup x 30 seconds, 15 seconds break
- In and Out Pushups x 30 seconds, 15 seconds break
- Towel Front Raises x 30 seconds, 15 seconds break
- Half Burpee Pushups x 30 seconds, 15 seconds break
- Forward Swimmers x 30 seconds, 15 seconds break
- Towel Snatches x 30 seconds, 15 seconds break
- Prayers x 30 seconds, 15 seconds break
Mike Chang demo’s the workout: