What is Isometrics Strength?
Who is Todd Kuslikis?
Todd Kuslikis is a fitness coach and has helped both men and women burn fat, build muscle, and look better with bodyweight-only workouts. He’s creating bodyweight programs for years, and even organized the famous bodyweight bundle which brought together 37 fitness professionals to offer a discounted bodyweight mega package.
The isometric strength program is based on his years of sifting through information from training journals, studies, training clients, and his own experience. He has compiled what works and developed a program to help individuals finally achieve the physique of their dreams.
Pros of Isometrics Strength (or how the plan will help you):
#1 – Get the experience and information of someone who has already used the program on himself and clients.
#2 – The program is easy to use with detailed video demonstrations of each exercise, and a completely laid out plan without any guesswork.
#3 – The program is completely backed by science, with a logical approach to getting bigger, stronger, and leaner.
#4 – The workouts are all bodyweight-based, saving you the cost of a gym membership and expensive equipment.
Cons of Isometrics Strength:
This is not your run of the mill bodyweight program. It is all tension-based, which an be a new experience for many. It is recommended you combine with a more traditional program. The following are some suggestions:
What will you get in the Isometric Strength program?
- Component #1 – Isometrics eBook
- Component #2 – Isometrics Workout Plan & Exercise Descriptions
- Component #3 – Isometric Training Log Sheets
- Component #4 – Bodyweight Physique Academy
Plus the following bonuses:
- Nutrition for building muscle & increasing strength
- 8 Week Meal Log Sheets
- Recipes for muscle support & recovery eBook
There are many more features of the plan which you will discover after your purchase.
This program is ideal for you if:
- You are a relative beginner looking for a comprehensive muscle building plan.
- You don’t want to use medication, stimulants, or drugs to improve your health.
- You’re ready to finally transform your body the safe way.
- You are looking for a plan that is logical and consistent.
- You feel that your plan isn’t helping you build the muscle you desire.
- You are over 55 and feel that it’s difficult for you to get started with a fitness plan.
- Examples of isometrics exercises
- Isometric workout routine
- Isotonic exercises
- Isokinetic exercises
- Isometric leg exercises
- Examples of isotonic exercises
- Isometric exercise benefits
- Isometric definition
- Isotonic exercises examples
- Isokinetic exercise examples