Transform yourself into a FAT BURNING machine...
Fat Burning Kitchen is the ULTIMATE plan to help you fix your nutrition today! Learn how to transform your kitchen so that you can transform your body.
Well, there is a very simple variation you can do with Kettlebells, but it requires you to use two Kettlebells. Here is how to do the Two-Kettlebell Squat Thrust:
- Place two Kettlebells on the ground, shoulder-width apart. Squat down, coming up on your toes, in between the Kettlebells, and grip the handles.
- Kick your feet back so that you are in pushup position. From this position, kick your feet back to starting position, and stand up with Kettlebells by your sides.
- So this is a combination of a bodyweight squat thrust and a kettlebell suitcase deadlift.
- Of course, you can also add in the pushup to make this movement harder.
That’s a great movement, but the problem is….I only have ONE Kettlebell. Most people only start off with one Kettlebell. Is there a way you can add Kettlebells to make your squat thrusts more difficult?
YES! Check out the Kettlebell Swing Squat Thrust:
- Place your Kettlebell on the ground, and stand a few feet away from it. Perform a bodyweight squat thrust.
- When you bring your feet in and stand up, immediately grab the Kettlebell with two hands, and perform 2-3 Kettlebell swings.
- Place the Kettlebell back on the ground, and repeat.
Yet another variation of the movement is the Kettlebell Squat Thrust Dead Swing
- Grab the Kettlebell with two hands and perform a Kettlebell Swing. Place the Kettlebell on the floor.
- Make sure your grip is sturdy, and that the Kettlebell is flat on the floor, sturdy. Kick your feet out, then kick back in, and perform another swing.
- You need to be careful with this movement. If your shoulders are not directly above the Kettlebell, the bell will topple over and you will get hurt.
- In addition, if the bottom of the Kettlebell is not completely flat, or if the surface you are exercising on is not completely flat, then you will be at risk.
- You can practice this movement by keeping your hands on the Kettlebell, and kicking your legs in and out.
- Once you’ve mastered this movement, you can add in the Kettlebell Swing.
You’ve learned 3 great Kettlebell Squat Thrust Variations today. Start implementing them and train hard!
To your best health,
PS – If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.