Kettlebell workouts provide a complete strength training, balance, and cardiovascular workout. However, do Kettlebell workouts really produce the results the experts claim they do? Or are they just over-hyped pieces of over priced iron? Well, you’ll find the answers to these questions in this article.
Top 6 “Pros” of Kettlebell Workouts:
- Best combination of Cardio and Strength Training - One of my favorite ways of training is something known as Metabolic Conditioning, which is where you perform workouts that serve as both your Strength and Cardio workouts. This sort of training is not possible with traditional forms of training. I’ve written an entire article about “cardio” training with Kettlebells. Click here to Learn more about Performing cardio using Kettlebells.
- Best solution for Busy People – The moment I started training with Kettlebells, my workouts were literally cut in half. You literally need to do less work in order to achieve the same or even better workouts. This makes Kettlebells the best solution for busy people who are looking to get a quick, intense workout in a short period of time.
- Best Way to Lose Fat – As illustrated by Kettlebell Cardio article, losing fat with Kettlebells is extremely easy. One of the reasons why most people are not successful with fat burning workouts is they don’t push themselves enough. Well, the Kettlebell itself is a unique tool that requires you to work harder in order to control it. As the saying goes, “Control the Kettlebell, don’t let the Kettlebell control You.”
- Unique from Barbells and Dumbbells – Barbells are and dumbbells are easy to handle compared to Kettlebells. A great example is to use the same weight kettlebell and dumbbell, and perform the same movement with each. You’ll see how much more difficult it is to train with a Kettlebell than with a Dumbbell or Barbell.
- Gives you a Complete, Full Body Workout – The beauty about Kettlebell training is the each and every exercise is compound in nature. When you’re doing a Snatch, literally every single muscle is working tostabilize that weight. The same can’t be said with basic Dumbbell and Barbell movements.
- It’s Fun – At the end of the day, what’s going to make you stick to your workouts, and thus get results, is something that’s fun. The moment you start training with Kettlebells, you’ll realize just how fun Kettlebell training is. Its challenging. And with fitness, Intense, Challenging, and Fun are words the go together.
- Kettlebells are Expensive – When I first bought my Kettlebell, a 16kg was $80, with the shipping and handling. I’m sure the price has gone down considerably, but Kettlebells are still much more expensive than dumbbells. However, in my opinion, I would rather own a set of Kettlebells than a set of Dumbbells.
- Instructors are Costly – There are many Kettlebell instructors out there, but there’s only a handful of really good ones. However, these instructors are usually very costly, usually charging over $100 per hour. But you can get past that by learning Kettlebells on your own. I have another article that teaches you how to do this. Click here to read my article on Kettlebell Instruction.
- Not for Beginners – If you’ve never worked out before in your entire life, then Kettlebells can be a tough implement to start with. Not to say that you can’t use them. You just need to be careful. Start off light, and start off easy. Make sure you have a good guide or instructor to help you.
In conclusion, Kettlebell workouts have a lot of good uses to them. However, they can also be a dangerous piece of equipment if you do not know how to properly use them. If you’re serious about Kettlebell training, then I suggest you check out the Turbulence Training Kettlebell Revolution system.
This is, by far, the best Kettlebell training guide out there on the market, and provides a great introduction to beginners. It also features some great high intensity workouts for advanced athletes.
The Turbulence Training Kettlebell Revolution program will show how to lose fat with kettlebells and build a muscular physique as well. Even if you do not care about getting bigger, all of the techniques on the information packed in this incredible product will teach you how to maximize your fitness with kettlebells and attain the physique that you have always wanted. This program is made for people that love kettlebell training and want to take use Kettlebells to lose fat. This detailed product is for all levels and covers the basics enough for beginners and offers new challenges for experienced kettlebells lifters. Even if you do not train with kettlebells, all of the technique tips that you learn will carry over to other forms of fitness training.
I have no doubt that you will love this program and have decided to include 4 additional months of Kettlebell workouts, which I will send you via email once you’ve purchased the Kettlebell Revolution workout for only $57. If that is out of your price range, you are in trouble!
This article links out to a product. If you purchase this product, I receive a percentage of the sale. Click here to read my disclaimer.
Share and Enjoy