The Ultimate Guide: Get Rid of Man Boobs
Man Boobs. You hate them. I hate them. We all hate them. Got that covered? Good, now lets figure out how to get rid of them.
There is a secret method out there to get rid of those man boobs. But before I tell you guys about it, I just want to mention to you how brutal this method is. Ready, here I go: It’s Brutal!Brutal but effective.
The superset. There really is no secret here. The word has been used many times. Many trainees implement the technique, but not enough. One of the most stubborn regions for men is the chest area. Hence the term, man boobs.
Some Facts about Man Boobs
- Gynostemia is a condition which causes a man to grow abnormally large breasts.
- Thousands of men suffer unknowingly from this common disorder.
- Can occur at any age.
- 50% of men will experience the condition at some point in their lives.
- Gynostemia is condition caused by fluctuations in hormones and weight gain.
- Pseudogynostemia is the appearance of male breasts caused by fat.
- Fat gain begins to change a man’s hormonal structure.
- Fat tissue manufactures estrogen, which stimulates breast tissue.
- All obese men will experience some degree of breast growth
How Do I get Rid of Man Boobs?
- Boost Testosterone
- Burn Fat
Five Ways to Boost your Testosterone Levels:
- Eat a Balanced Diet – Forget about all the nonsense about high protein, low carbohydrates, and low fats. Instead, go moderate everything. Just eat with balance. There is no such thing as a “magic” macro nutrient. In fact, too much protein in the blood stream can eventually lower the amount of testosterone produced in your testes.
- Eat more Healthy Fats – There is no magic macro nutrient, but overall most men need to eat more healthy fats. Fats have gotten such a bad rap in the past few decades, that most dieting athletes ignore them completely. Healthy fats, specifically monounsaturated fats, actually helps boost testosterone levels.
- Stay away from the Gym – Rest and recuperation are a crucial aspect to healthy testosterone levels. I’ve been finding it easier to maintain lower body fat levels when I become busy and are unable to get in a workout. My body has more time to recover from the intense workouts I put it through, and thus allows for higher testosterone levels.
- Forget the Fake Meat – It’s common for vegetarians and vegans to use Soy as their primary source of protein. However, numerous studies have found that Soy is disastrous for testosterone levels. Instead, stick to healthy fats and beans as a source of your protein.
- Lose Weight Slowly – When most people attempt to lose weight, they dramatically drop their caloric intake, cut carbohydrates, and increase their cardio exercise, all three things that are terrible for healthy testosterone production. Instead, take it slow, aiming for no more than a steady two pounds of fat loss per week.
Six Way to Burn Fat
- Gain Lean Muscle - Muscle is more metabolically active than fat. This means that it takes more calories to maintain muscle than it does to maintain fat. This may not be a big deal in the short term, but in the long term war against fat, this is your greatest weapon.
- Forget the Fat Burning Zone – Distance cardio is an inefficient method of burning fat. Focus on boosting your metabolic rate with workouts that raise your heart rate to 75% if its maximum, and force your body to work harder. There are numerous benefits to using high intensity exercise as a tool to burning more fat.
- Burn your Energy Stores – Fat is basically stored energy. The moment you see fat as a source of energy as opposed to that ugly thing that sits on your bones and muscles, the more successful you’ll be with fat loss. It takes a different mindset to burn fat.
- Its all about Calories – Bottom line is that fat loss is still as simple as burning more calories than you take in. Burning more calories means boosting your metabolic rate through increasing lean muscle mass and high intensity workouts, but it also means gradually cutting your calories. If you eat less, you have less to burn.
- Eat Real Food – Junk food is tasty but it’s not filling. A plate of pasta, or a home-cooked meal is tasty, and its filling. Make sure what ever you eat actually fills your stomach and holds you down for the next three hours, minimum. Don’t eat that twinkie and say,” This will hold me until lunch in an hour.” Last time I ate a cookie when I was really hungry, it didn’t even last ten minutes. I dunno what kind of digestive system you have if you can make a twinkie last for an hour.
- Cut out the liquid food – I’m talking about the soda, the coffee, and the processed fruit juice. Every 100+ calorie drink is another 100+ calories you’ll have to burn off. So use them wisely, and remember rule #4. If the food or drink does not help you health, don’t consume it.