One thing I hate is when people say they’ve “tried everything.” Really? Did you seriously give an honest try?
An honest try is when you stick something out for a good 30 days. The first 2 weeks of a new diet is the worst. If you can make it past the first 2 weeks, then you can make it to the 30 day mark.
This is where Primal Palate’s program comes in. It gives you that chance to give the paleo lifestyle an honest try.
Who are Primal Palate?
Primal Palate is a company which provides paleo recipes and education. They also have a well-stocked online store of meats and spices for you to purchase.
There website is truly an exhaustive guide to paleo eating. In addition, they’ve had numerous testimonials who’ve dropped massive amount of fat just by following their advice.
The 30 Day Paleo Meal plan is just one of their many eBooks supporting the paleo lifestyle.
Pros of 30 Day Paleo Meal Plan:
- Features 2 30-day meal plans (so it’s actually 60 days of meals)
- Provides a fully illustrated recipe guide.
- Numerous testimonials prove their paleo diets work.
- Primal Palate is an established online brand.
- Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Follows a clear approach to paleo.
Cons of 30 Day Paleo Meal Plan:
#1 – The paleo lifestyle can get expensive. However, it’s worth a shot if you want to focus on healthy eating.
#2 – The paleo lifestyle may be a huge step for you. Easy into it by going just 3-4 days paleo out of the week.
Who should purchase 30 Day Paleo Meal Plan?
If any of these the following categories describe you, then you should certainly grab yourself a copy of 30 Day Paleo Meal Plan:
- You spend a large amount of time trying to come with your own paleo recipes.
- You need to change your current eating plan.
- You enjoy challenging yourself with new ways of eating.
- You’re looking to break into the paleo lifestyle.