That’s where Eric Wong’s blueprint comes in…
Who is Eric Wong?
Here’s a list of all the athletes using Eric Wong’s program:
- Jeff “The Inferno” Joslin, UFC Fighter
- Ray “The Hitman” Penny, Pro MMA Fighter
- John A., MMA Light Heavyweight – KCMO
- Rory McDonell, Pro MMA Fighter
- Subaig Singh, UK Mixed Martial Artist
- Jack Szatko, 2007 Joslin’s Canadian Open Champ
- Anthony Tullo, 2003 BJJ Canadian National Gold Medalist
- JC Cousin, MMA Fighter
- Rocci Williams, MMA Fighter
- Larry Fagesbaker, Kickboxer
“I remember flying out to Vancouver with a fighter I was training named Joe Khamou. He was cutting to 170 lbs. It was his first MMA fight.
When we landed in Vancouver, we went for a walk to find supplies for the re-hydration phase. And hopefully a scale to check where he was at.
The whole time we were walking around, he was trying to spit, but nothing was coming out.
He kept doing it and I was like, “What the fuck man, stop already.”
“Sorry. It’s just so weird spitting and having no spit.”
It was like walking around with a dog that you just fed a box of crackers to.”
What Eric’s Blueprint does not involve:
Here’s what Eric has to say about his traditional form of cutting weight:
And all of an athlete’s abundant amounts of energy, energy that he’s worked so damn hard for…
To leave it for him to use in his fight.
It’s a shame for this energy to be wasted on making weight. A real shame. That’s why I say that cutting weight is the most ridiculous concept in sport.
Yes, out of concern for the health risks to athletes, fighters and friends.
And because of the waste of energy that could be used to give us fight of the night after fight of the night.
Pros of Weight Cutting Blueprint:
- Maintain your muscle and strength while cutting weight.
- Anyone can easily implement this plan without the need of a coach.
- The only program that is safe and effective.
- Follows a clear scientific approach
- Eric Wong is a testament to the authenticity of the plan
Cons of Weight Cutting Blueprint:
Who should use this plan?
If any of these the following categories describe you, then you should certain grab yourself a copy of Eric Wong’s Cutting Weight for MMA:
- You suffer from lack of energy after a weight cut.
- You’ve tried other weight cutting plans without any results
- You’re a fighter.
- You’re tired of performing excessive cardio to cut weight.