Many believe it’s a ridiculous idea to train for grip strength. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. There’s a number of reasons why you should work on your grip strength:
- #1 – Most of the time it’s your grip that fatigues first before any other muscle group in your body.
- #2 – Many of the most effective ab movements (such as the hanging leg raise) require tremendous grip strength to perform.
Grip strength also has to do with hand strength, elbow stability, forearm size and strength, wrist strength/stability, thumb strength, finger strength, stronger lifting & pulling, better control, longer lasting endurance, improved radiant tension, and improved performance in sports!
Bruce Lee had 15 ½ inch forearms, which impressive considering his size. He had his students build custom grip tools to help train his forearms and wrists. In Jedd Johnson’s manual, you’ll be able to learn how to build your own at-home grip tools.
Pros of Home Made Strength 2:
#1 – The program is written in simple language and easy to follow. The manual is written almost like a recipe cookbook – with images and instructions showing you how build each piece of equipment.
#2 – The program does not recommend anything complicated. You can build everything at home with simple tools.
#3 – The purpose is to improve grip strength which will have tremendous carry over into your work and sports life.
Cons of Home Made Strength 2:
Who should use Home Made Strength 2?
If any one of the following describes you, then you should absolutely definitely order Home Made Strength 2 now:
- You want to a more effective training system to increase grip strength.
- You feel that your current strength training plan is not working for you.
- You’ve been working hard to increase your bench press numbers, or with another lift, with little success but have never tried grip strength training.
- You want to build killer forearms to impress people and win arm wrestling competitions.