There are two things your boot camp sessions need to keep your clients coming back:
The Boot Camp business can be extremely profitable. Instead of training one client at a time and charging just one fee – you can instead train a room full of 10 to 20 individuals and charge each of them perhaps have the fee.
For example, say your personal training sessions cost $50 per hour. You can drop that price to $20 per class. If you get 10 people into your class, you earn $100 in just one session – effectively doubling your income!
Of course, you want to make your boot camp classes unique and profitable. Let’s get into who Georgette Pann is and how she can help you with your business:
Who is Georgette Pann?
As you can see, Georgette Pann is fully qualified to help other trainers become successful with their bootcamp classes!
- Features 99 done for you workouts to use on your clients.
- Provides a fully illustrated kettlebell training guide.
- Numerous testimonials prove her workouts are intense.
- Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Follows a clear approach to program design.
Cons of Kettlebell Boot Camp Workouts:
#2 – Adding Kettlebells to your boot camps may be a big step, especially if your clients are not used to them. Georgette’s workouts work even for the beginner who has never had experience with Kettlebells. Even then, you can use dumbbells to break people into Kettlebell training.
Who should purchase Kettlebell Boot Camp Workouts?
If any of these the following categories describe you, then you should certain grab yourself a copy of Kettlebell Boot Camp Workouts:
- Your spend a large amount of time trying to come with your boot camp workouts.
- Your clients seem to be getting bored of the boot camp workouts you’re providing.
- You enjoy challenging your clients with new, effective workouts.
- You’re looking to break your class into Kettlebell training.