Who is Chris Lopez?
He’s also constantly learning. Chris Lopez has numerous certifications to his name, and has helped thousands of clients across the world through his own personal training business and online fitness plans.
How does getting stronger help burn fat?
Chris Lopez shows you the MxT method for fat loss which is using maximum tension for maximum fat loss.
MxT is a method that’s been around for centuries. It is essentially using your entire body to lift a particular load. Our natural instinct is to use a the muscle group directly associated with that lift, and a few other assistance muscles.
Any old school strong man will tell you that tension is the key to lifting massive amounts of weight. This involves using your entire body. This, however, goes against our nature – or at least what we’ve been taught to do.
Current fitness trends state that you must isolate the muscle group. This is true if your goal is strictly hypertrophy (but even muscle gain programs should have an element of full-body strength pursuit).
Chris Lopez provides clear guidance on how to use MxT in his manual.
Pros of Kettlebell Evolution:
- Features an easy to follow, step by step progressive plan to help you build strength and burn fat.
- Provides follow along videos, with training cues from Chris Lopez.
- Numerous testimonials prove the system works.
- Chris Lopez was the first guinea pig of his new program.
- Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Follows a clear scientific, strength-first approach
- The program can be used in the convenience of your own home.
Cons of Kettlebell Evolution:
There are a few drawbacks of this program:
#2 – The entire program is digital. This is a pro to many, but a con to some. There is no print version to Chris’ program. The good thing about a digital download is that you have access immediately.
Who should purchase Kettlebell Evolution?
If any of these the following categories describe you, then you should certain grab yourself a copy of Kettlebell Evolution:
- Your current kettlebell program isn’t working for you.
- You enjoy challenging yourself with new and intense workouts.
- You’re looking for a more logical and progressive kettlebell training regimen.