Who is Nikki Young?
Nikki Young is someone who has “stumbled” upon paleo. All of her recipes are self-created and once where you won’t find anywhere else.
What is Paleo?
The paleo diet is simply an attempt to eat the way humans did when we were cavemen. The argument is that our bodies haven’t changed much evolutionary and that the reason why we are so sick and unhealthy is because we have introduced a tremendous amount of processed foods into your diet.
Paleo focused on consuming only those foods that are naturally available, completely avoiding any processed foods. This means that refined flour is a huge no no, making the paleo diet an attractive option to those that are trying to go low carb.
There are many versions paleo floating around. Some are strict, and some are lenient. All of them are built upon the same premise as above.
If we followed just a fraction of what paleo recommends, America as a nation would be much healthier. The problem is that our diets are so full of fried and processed foods that our definition of healthy is purchasing something with the tag “low carb” in from an expensive “specialty” grocery store.
What’s one to do?
Simple: learn to cook paleo.
Pros of Simple Paleo Recipes:
- Features over 200 easy to follow recipes.
- Uses all-natural ingredients as per the paleo lifestyle.
- Very simple way to lose fat and still enjoy delicious meals.
- Already an author of 2 other paleo cookbooks
- A very easy way to follow a low-carb diet
- Follows a clear scientific approach
- Nikki Young is a testament to the authenticity of the plan
Cons of Simple Paleo Recipes:
There are a few drawbacks of this cookbook:
#1 – Lack of pictures. Pictures speak a thousand words. Each recipe should be accompanied by an abundance of images.
#2 – Perfect for cooks, but not so great for people who can’t cook. Once again, more images would have helped. If you’re not a natural cook, then this is going to provide a steep learning curve.
Also make sure to check out Nikki’s other programs:
Who should purchase Simple Paleo Recipes?
If any of these the following categories describe you, then you should certain grab yourself a copy of Simple Paleo Recipes:
- Your current paleo program requires some new recipes to inject some variety.
- You enjoy paleo cooking and are looking for some new recipes.
- You want to compliment your intense workouts with high protein, enjoyable paleo recipes