GET STARTED TODAY WITH OUR MOST POPULAR PLAN: THE SHAH TRAINING PLAYGROUND WORKOUT
Finally, forget the gym, skip the steady state cardio, and get a lean, mean physique while working out in the playground...or at home!
- 3, 15-minute bodyweight workouts: learn how to use bodyweight training to burn fat and build lean muscle mass
- Tips, Tricks, & Tools: discover how to schedule your workouts around a busy schedule and maximize your training time.
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a nutritional eBook written by Mike Geary and Catherine Ebeling. Lets take a look at some some pros and cons of this ebook:
Pro: Easy to Read and Apply
Most eBooks get too scientific, especially nutritional eBooks. The Fat Burning Kitchen is extremely easy to read and implement. Mike goes step by step and tells you exactly what to eat, and what to avoid.
Just take a look at the contents to see how simply this eBook is organized:
- Chapter 1 – Foods made with refined flour and corn products
- Chapter 2 – Food and drinks containing high fructose corn syrup
- Chapter 3 – Margarines, vegetable oils, trans fats, Crisco
- Chapter 4 – Artificial Sweetners – Splenda, NutraSweet, Saccharin
- Chapter 5 – Commercial Pasteurized Dairy
- Chapter 6 – Commercially raised meats; farm-raised fish
- Chapter 7 – Soymilk, tofu, TVP
- Chapter 8 – Sports/Energy Drinks
- Chapter 9 – Energy Bars
- Chapter 10 – Processed Foods, Weight-loss meals, Diet Snacks, and Diet Desserts
- Chapter 11 – High quality – protein-grass fed beef or bison, wild caught fish, free-range chicken, whole (free-range) eggs
- Chapter 12 – Raw dairy milk and cheese
- Chapter 13 – Grass fed dairy butter, coconut oil, lard
- Chapter 14 – Nuts-Almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, Brazil nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts
- Chapter 15 – Avocados
- Chapter 16 – Organic berries
- Chapter 17 – Organic dark green leafy vegetables
- Chapter 18 – Healthy Sweeteners: Real Maple Syrup, Raw honey, Stevia
- Chapter 19 – Healthy REAL Food Energy Bars
- Chapter 20 – Dark Chocolate
- Chapter 21 – Herb Teas
- Chapter 22 – Items to Keep in Your Kitchen
- Chapters 23 – The Transformation Has Begun!
Wow, Mike doesn’t joke around. He tells you everything about everything!
Pro: Exposes certain “Healthy” foods that are really Unhealthy
Food makers seem to be able to do anything they want with very little regulation. There are hundreds of foods that people are consuming regularly that are marketed to you as healthy, but really are not.
Right on the 6th page of the eBook, Mike talks about the processing of foods. Do not skip over this section. You absolutely know how the foods that you eat are being processed and how it effects your body.
Whenever a company tells you something is low-carb, non-fat, low-fat, high protein etc., the food is processed. Our ancestors ate unprocessed foods. We don’t. (Mike will tell you why this is an important distinction).
Con: You May need to Drastically Change your Diet
Most people reading this will be shocked at what they’re eating. I know I was! I thought I ate pretty healthy, but there were a few things I was eating that were absolutely not healthy for me.
For example, the American diet is very heavily based on corn. Corn is a type of grain. Our ancestors whose diets were heavy on grain suffered from high rates of anemia, arthritis, and osteoporosis.
Pro: Written by Two Experts
Another thing I like about this eBook is that it’s written by Mike Geary and Catherine Ebeling. Mike Geary is a world-renowned certified trainer and nutritionist. He is also the author of Truth About Abs (you’ve probably heard of it).
Catherine Ebeling is another certified nutritionist. Obviously not one person knows everything. So, it’s a good idea to team up with someone and create a complete product that answers all of an individual’s questions.
As you can see from the contents posted above, the eBook certainly is packed with a lot of great information. It’s true what they say: two heads are better than one.
Con: Gets Too Scientific…Sometimes
I stated this book was easy to read. It is. But sometimes, actually at a few points, the book gets a bit too scientific. Push yourself through these areas because they are very vital to read.
I suggest reading the entire eBook from front to back, chapter by chapter, line by line. At the end, if there’s something you don’t understand you can always review it.
If there is still something that you need to be cleared up, you can always ask me or shoot an email to Mike. Mike has a great support team ready to answer all your questions.
Pro: You’ll Achieve a leaner and healthier body
It’s not going to be easy, but with Mike’s help you’ll certainly be that much closer to achieving a healthier body. He’s constantly giving you incredible tips throughout the book.
For example, most individuals avoid fats completely when trying to lose weight. The truth is, eating certain fats can actually help you get leaner. Eating the wrong kinds of fats (which most people do) will lead to fat gain, and other health issues.
Another thing people do when trying to lose weight is to switch to artificial sweeteners. These sweeteners can be extremely harmful to the body and have caused numerous side effects (one of the caused excessive urination..what!)
Pro: Includes Video Lessons
The last thing that is so incredible about Mike’s eBook is that he also includes video lessons. Reading something and visually seeing something are two different things.
Mike has teamed up with Isabel (author of The Diet Solution) to give you a series of videos that can be used alongside with the Fat Burning Kitchen. These videos are only for people who purchased the Fat Burning Kitchen.
Overall, Mike’s created an amazing product!
PS – Mike has also includes a great bonus offer to the Fat Burning Kitchen package. Make sure you keep your eyes pealed, and don’t miss The Top 101 Foods that FIGHT Aging. The title says it all. This is a great manual that truly helps you fights the effects of aging. If you’re concerned about making life healthier, longer, and more enjoyable, then this is the resource for you!
- the fat burning kitchen
- fat burning kitchen book
- fat burning kitchen review
- the fat burning kitchen pdf
- mike geary diet
- mike geary ebook
- mike geary diet plan