3 Research Methods To Boost your Bodyweight Exercise
Research is very important in your quest to improve with bodyweight training. The following are some research tools you can use to improve your fitness levels.
Some of these resources are free, and others are not free. Lets go over a few free ones first. The first free resource is your own training diary. If you do not have a training diary, then start one right now!
How to Start a Exercise Diary
Here are a few things you need for a successful training diary:
Unleash your Maximal Potential!
Most of us possess all the tools we need to success...all we need is the right mindset, and we can dominate practically any area of our life...
- Description of workout – what you did
- Method of measurement – record your progress with time, reps, sets, etc.
- Mood – How did you feel before and after your workout?
- Time – What time did you workout?
- Notes – Write a few sentences of what you liked and what you did not like about the workout.
The World of Blogging
The second resource is the Internet. Specifically, blogs. Shah Training is a blog, but there are lots of other blogs out there that can help you out with your bodyweight training.
Use google’s blog search feature to seek out these new blogs. In fact, what I do is just use Google Blog Search when I need to research a new topic. I trust individual blogs more than I trust mainstream media (well, you already knew that).
Sifting Through eBooks
The last source of great bodyweight information is eBooks. Some eBooks are cheap, some are expensive. The following are my top three picks for bodyweight training ebooks:
- Ultimate Gymless Workout – High Intensity Bodyweight program which features a variety of workouts including interval training, circuit training, strength workouts, and fat loss workouts.
- Animal Kingdom Workouts – Unique eBook which features exercises and information based on the movement of animals in the wild. Most of these exercises have never been seen anywhere.
- Wild Geese Bodyweight Training – Features 200 intense bodyweight exercises based off of Martial Arts disciplines. Another great and unique bodyweight manual designed to truly push your body to the next level.
How Will You use this Information?
As you can tell, there are tons of bodyweight resources out there on the Internet. When deciding which products to feature on my website, I wanted there to be as much diversity as possible.
I was quite amazed at how many bodyweight training products are out there on the market. But each of these 6 eBooks provides a unique perspective on bodyweight exercise. While one focuses on Animal Training exercises, another is based off of Martial Arts exercises.
The question is not which approach you will take. The question is how can you use all this knowledge to create your own unique fitness philosophy.
If you haven’t done so already, check out one of these eBooks and start your bodyweight journey today!
- The Ultimate Gymless Workouts is a High Intensity Bodyweight program which features a variety of workouts including interval training, circuit training, strength workouts, and fat loss workouts.
- If you get the Combo Deal, then you also receive another of Coach Eddie Lomax’s ebook, “Workout Without Weights” and the “Commando Calisthenics” Audio Workouts (not sold on the market).
- The basic program sells for just $27. The Value of the Combo Pack is $73.95, but Coach is giving it away for just $47.
Animal Kingdom Workouts
- Animal Kingdom Workouts is a unique eBook which features exercises and information based on the movement of animals in the wild. Most of these exercises have never been seen anywhere.
- If you get the Value Pack, then you receive all 3 Animal Kingdom Products – “Natural Fitness,” “Animal Kingdom Workout,” and “Lose Weight Without Dieting.”
- The basic program sells for just $24.95. The Value Pack is just $44.95.
Click here for more information.
Wild Geese Martial Arts
- Wild Geese Martial Arts features 200 intense bodyweight exercises based off of Martial Arts disciplines.
- This eBook is another great and unique bodyweight manual designed to truly push your body to the next level. I’m a black belt in Karate and was able to discover some brand new exercises to add to my routine.
- The basic program sells for just $21.58
Click here for more information.