I have come across one of the most insane bodyweight routines ever. I’m not joking here. This isn’t some infomercial bluff. I’m serious. This bodyweight routine will make you puke!
Here it is:
30 Minutes Total Time:
Do 5 repetitions of 3 exercises each minute for a total of 30 minutes. EX. Perform all reps for all exercises and then rest the remainder of the minute. Repeat at the start of each new minute. (450 Total Reps)
- Burpees Plus x 5 repetitions
- Hindu Squats x 5 repetitions
- Dips x 5 repetitions
This workout is from the Rounds of Fury Program found in the Ultimate Gymless Workout Package. The first time I attempted this workout, I could barely keep up.
- You can perform the exercises in any order you wish. I prefer to focus on the more difficult exercises first, then finish the round with the easier ones.
- After finishing the circuit of movements, you can not rest longer then the remainder of the minute. For example, if you perform a circuit in 35 seconds, then you must rest no longer than 25 seconds before starting the next circuit.
- If you start to fall behind (if a circuit takes longer than 60 seconds to complete) then start cutting down the repetitions to make up for fatigue. Focus on getting in your 30 sets.
Once you’ve gone through the basics, you’ll ready for some more challenging workouts. The Rounds of Fury Program has over 13 different bodyweight workouts to choose from. In ADDITION, the full Ultimate Gymless Program has 5 other 4-week bodyweight programs you can use.
Keep rotating amongst these workouts for a LIFETIMES of fitness! Click here to learn more!
Share and Enjoy