Here is a Method that is Helping People Pack On Lean Muscle Mass with Bodyweight -only Exercises
The Muscle Experiment is a bodyweight-only muscle building program developed by Mike Thiga. Yes, you read right. MUSCLE BUILDING. We all know how to drop fat with bodyweight exercises, but muscle building is a whole different game plan.
Don’t believe you can build lean muscle mass with bodyweight training? I didn’t either. That was until I came across this full, all-out bodyweight program just for building lean muscle mass.
After grabbing this ebook you’ll NEVER look at bodyweight training the same again.
The “Muscle Experiment” Workouts
Mike Thiga start off his basic, beginners plan with a short, 2-week preparatory phase. During this phase, it’s your goal to get familiar with the exercises and ease into the diet.
- After the 2 weeks, it’s all hardcore training. There’s 6 months of bodyweight training here.
- Start off with the first month, and stick to the program for 6 months, and you’ll be stronger and bigger than from when you started off with.
- The workouts are actually very simplistic. He uses the same exercises each month, more or less.
- But that’s a good thing, especially for mass and strength. For example, if your goal was to improve your arm strength and size, you would choose a good upper body movement.
Muscle Building through Bodyweight Exercises
Lets say you choose chinups. You can only do 2 chinups. But if you work at it, in a few weeks you’ll be able to crank out 10 chinups. Do you honestly believe that going from 2 chinups to 10 chinups will not make you bigger?
- That’s more or less the idea behind Mike Thiga’s workouts. What I like about them is that they are progressive.
- They make sense. My only fear is that they may be too boring, especially if your body adapts too quickly.
- If you feel that the workouts are starting to get too easy for you, then just move onto the next month.
- You might actually be able to complete the entire 6 month training program in 4 months.
I know you are going to love this muscle building program. If for some inexplicable reason you do not love the program, simply email Mike Thiga an explanation of what you did not like and he will offer you a full refund.
Bottom line is I now you are going to love the e-book and benefit from it tremendously. It has been clearly proven by the results that Mike Thiga has achieved from it. And he told me during our interview that he’s moving past the 200lbs mark, with bodyweight training alone!
Want to achieve your goals in 2010? Then get Mike Thiga’s program and put the information to work today and do not stop until December 31.
Get the ebook now for only $67 and rest assured that you are making a great investment in your strength and size goals.
Top 30 Bodyweight Exercises
I’ve bought guides before where they show you how to perform hundreds of bodyweight movements. Although variety is great, for mass gain, as mentioned earlier, you need to stick to the basics.
- So, Mike Thiga actually shows you the best of the best. He has included a special exercise database where he shows you 30 of the best bodyweight exercises.
- The movements are categorized by bodypart.
- If in a particular workout one of the exercises starts to become too easy for you, you can easily substitute that movement for a difficult one from the database.
Advanced Bodyweight Training
After the initial 6 month beginner program, you move right into the 6 month advanced program. This is where things get fun (at least for me). Mike Thiga starts to incorporate some really tough movements that you absolutely need to try in the second half of the program.
- All in all, I feel that the Muscle Experiment is a comprehensive, sound program. Mike thiga basically over delivers.
- No one in their right minds would charge just $67 for a year’s worth of workouts.
- That’s ridiculous. You’re only paying $5.59 per month for Mike Thiga’s muscle building workouts.
- My suggestion is to grab a copy of Mika Thiga’s workouts before he regains his sanity and decides to charge a higher price for his program.
If you want to make sure that you are maximizing the results of bodyweight training or get on the right track from day one, then Mike Thiga’s Bodyweight program is for you. This manual is for all levels. The manual is on sale right now for only $67! (Regular Price: $127). Click below to order and you will receive the download link immediately. If you do not see it in your main folder check your bulk or spam folder.
P.S. If you made it this far then you are definitely ready to purchase this program. Take charge of your health and benefit from this program or get it as a gift for anyone that cares about maximizing the benefits of bodyweight training.
Share and Enjoy