5 rounds of:
- Crossovers, 40 reps
- Burpees, 20 reps
Notes: This was definitely a tough workout, made even more intense by the fact that I was doing it under the sun.
Its time to give some of my blogging friends some link love. Every day, I’ll be highlighting a few posts that I found interesting and are guaranteed to help you with your training:
- R from 101 Exercises examines stretching and sleeping posture.
- Steve Maxwell introduces an amazingly intense variation of the Burpees in Refining Upon the Burpee.
- Scale Junkie talks about growing up over weight in I’m Not the Girl Anymore.
- Muata from Mr. Low Body Fat is starting out his new series for the really big guys out there who need to lose a ton of weight.
- Chubby Chick compares her eating habits from Then, and Now.
- Craig Ballantyne teaches you How to Do More Pullups.
- Chris from Zen to Fitness gives you a few tricks for workout motivation.
Try my workout, and check out these links. If you have a personal or fitness blog that you want me to check, then just drop the link in comments.
Share and Enjoy