Tuesday, April 28, 2009
5 rounds of:
- Crossovers, 40 reps
- Burpees, 20 reps
Notes: This was definitely a tough workout, made even more intense by the fact that I was doing it under the sun.
Its time to give some of my blogging friends some link love. Every day, I’ll be highlighting a few posts that I found interesting and are guaranteed to help you with your training:
- R from 101 Exercises examines stretching and sleeping posture.
- Steve Maxwell introduces an amazingly intense variation of the Burpees in Refining Upon the Burpee.
- Scale Junkie talks about growing up over weight in I’m Not the Girl Anymore.
- Muata from Mr. Low Body Fat is starting out his new series for the really big guys out there who need to lose a ton of weight.
- Chubby Chick compares her eating habits from Then, and Now.
- Craig Ballantyne teaches you How to Do More Pullups.
- Chris from Zen to Fitness gives you a few tricks for workout motivation.
Try my workout, and check out these links. If you have a personal or fitness blog that you want me to check, then just drop the link in comments.
Unleash your Maximal Potential!
Most of us possess all the tools we need to success...all we need is the right mindset, and we can dominate practically any area of our life...