GET STARTED TODAY WITH OUR MOST POPULAR PLAN: THE SHAH TRAINING PLAYGROUND WORKOUT
Finally, forget the gym, skip the steady state cardio, and get a lean, mean physique while working out in the playground...or at home!
- 3, 15-minute bodyweight workouts: learn how to use bodyweight training to burn fat and build lean muscle mass
- Tips, Tricks, & Tools: discover how to schedule your workouts around a busy schedule and maximize your training time.
I just came from the YJA (Young Jain Association) Convention last week. I have experienced more personal growth in those three days then I have ever experienced before. Since there is so much to talk about regarding this topic, I have organized the posts into a four-part series:
This is part four:
This one’s going to be pretty short, as I’ve said almost everything that I’ve wanted to in my three previous posts. These posts can already give you guys a good idea about my experiences at YJA and what I learned.
In terms of personal growth, there are a few important things that I accomplished here:
1. Put myself in two uncomfortable positions and did fairly well
2. Was able to open up conversations with people I had just met a few moments ago and carry on meaningful conversations with them.
3. Develop some good business contacts that will help me advance my career.
That’s it! I want to thank everyone for my reading my three previous posts. Don’t forget to watch my YJA session videos.