Here’s a Quick Way to Lose Fat and Build Lean Muscle Mass with the Advice of a Natural Bodybuilder
Burn The Fat, Feed the Muscle is an eBook written by Tom Venuto which reveals the Top Secret methods of Bodybuilders and Fitness Models. Some have stated that Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle (BFFM) Is their “Fat Loss Bible.” I purchased a copy of this program to see whether or Not it really stood up to it’s fame. Is it REALLY worth your money?
Tom Venuto is a world-renowned fat loss expert. He is a personal trainer, nutritional consultant, motivation coach, fitness model, health club manager, and freelance writer. Tom’s helped tens of thousands of individuals lose fat and gain lean muscle mass with his Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle eBook. His articles have been published in Ironman, Natural Bodybuilding, Muscular Development, Exercise for Men, and Men’s Fitness.
Lets review some of the pros and cons of this program:
- Tom shows you how fat loss works. And once you realize how all the different aspects of fat loss come together, you will be able to come up with some realistic goals. BFFM does not make unrealistic claims, although when you look at the transformations on his website, you will get to understand what is capable if you put your mind to it and use his advice to the best of your abilities.
- The most important aspect of the eBook is when Tom talks about proper mindset. With his tips and techniques, you can recondition your mind to help push through fat loss plateaus. This is extremely crucial information, and something I have not seen expressed in other fitness manuals.
- Tom gives you a list of foods that you can find in your local grocery store for instant results! There’s no impossible diets to follow, nor does he recommend taking dangerous supplements. Tom also gives you four separate weight training programs which are aimed at various levels of fitness. So, this eBook works for beginner, intermediate, and advanced trainees.
- All in all, BFFM is all about a balanced, common sense approach to improved health. You won’t get short-term results. Tom shows you how to make permanent lifestyle changes that lead to permanent fat loss.
- The only one drawback is that this is a LONG read. At over 300 pages, you won’t finish this one sitting. But take it step by step, and take notes. Print certain parts out (not the whole thing!), and save the parts that you can implement right away in your lifestyle. Don’t worry, you’ll get through it if you put your mind to it.
- I’m glad this is a digital download. You’ll get it as soon as you read it. And the quicker you start reading and consuming the information, the closer you’ll be to your goals.
- I’m also glad that Tom Venuto makes a distinction between Water weight and Fat weight. This prevents you from having unrealistic interpretations about your results.
The Number One Reason Why You should Purchase Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle:
Out of all the benefits of this system, there’s really only one reason that I personally love the program – You can actually transform your physique with practical methods and training techniques. It’s the ultimate manual for average, everyday folk who don’t have the time commitment to train like bodybuilders and fitness models.
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is ideal for…
- Busy professionals who want a simple, easy system to improve their health.
- Busy moms who want to get in shape and improve their energy levels.
- Students who want to learn how to eat right despite their not-so-healthy environment. (Trust me, I know what they sell in those college food courts. I just graduated a year and a half ago, and that food is still haunting me!)
- Average Joes who want to get in shape with a training program that matches their fitness level.
- Overweight individuals who are tired of complicated training and diet strategies.
What You Get:
- Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle eBook
- Foods that Burn Fat Bonus
- Foods that Turn to Fat Bonus
- The A food B food lecture: How to Get Good Grades on your Food Choices Bonus
- A Lifetimes worth of FREE Updates to the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle eBook
- Limited Time Bonus: How to Measure your Body Fat in your Home