Millions of people every day have a hard time exercising because of shoulder, knee, back and elbow pain.
What most people — and even most doctors — don’t know is that one of the major causes of pain is actually… food.
1) Sugar. This one is obvious. Nothing damages the digestive tract like sugar.
The medical community is starting to agree on the fact that chronic inflammation often starts in your gut, the biggest part of your immune system.
2) Alcohol. I also like my Friday night drink-out, but keep in mind that beer or any other alcoholic beverage damages your gut flora and liver when consumed in excess.
3) Grains. Refined or not, grains are inflammatory. That’s even worse if you’re gluten sensitive, like 10-15 % (depending on the sources) of the world’s population.
The phytic acid and lecithins in grains are a problem for most people, even without allergies or intolerance.
4) Refined vegetable oil. Canola, soy, safflower, corn, sunflower, you name it.
Even though these oils are advertised as healthy and trans-fat free, turns out the heavy refining which they go through destroy the healthy fats and turn them into highly inflammatory by-products.
5) Pasteurized dairy. 75% of the world’s population is intolerant to lactose.
That’s because the pasteurization process destroys the healthy bacteria and enzymes in raw milk, and make this popular beverage very hard to digest.
In my experience, most people feel like a million bucks when drinking less pasteurized milk or ditching it altogether.
These are just some of the inflammatory foods most people are consuming on a daily basis.
But there are also a ton of superfoods that can REDUCE chronic inflammation and help you heal your joints
What is Chronic Inflammation?
Inflammation is a condition where your body attempts to protect itself and heal the pain caused from an injury or infection. Some of the common symptoms of inflammation that may occur are:
– Inability to lose fat
– Lack of energy
– Feeling of “stiffness” (especially in the morning)
I’m betting you’re facing at least one of those.
So, how do you eliminate excess inflammation in your body? … without medication or expensive doctor visits?
Start with these 3 foods:
1) Green Tea
They’re anti-inflammatory…but you’re just scratching the surface. There are over 100 foods that you can simply plug into your weekly diet to…
– Discover renewed energy (without having to rely on caffeine)
– Recover faster and better between workouts
– Fight off infections
– Break through a fat loss plateau