So let’s get into just how factual this claim is:
Who is Alli Kerr?
Alli Kerr has over 20 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. The following are just a few of her credentials:
- Founded a personal training study in 2010 called The Pink Physique, which was voted the #1 gym in Macon, Georgia.
- Alli Kerr won the WNBF Ms. Universe Figure competition in 2008, and also placed in the top 5 of the 2008 WNBF Ms. Exercise World Championships.
It’s very clear that Alli Kerr knows what she’s talking about, and practices what she preaches. Check out this sample butt and leg workout:
What is Cellulite?
In women fibers that separate fat cells into compartments and connect fat tissue to skin form a honeycomb pattern. This is what gives cellulite it’s strange and bumpy appearance. In men, these fibers run horizontally, so they don’t experience the same “saggy” look.
The following section shows you exactly how to get rid of this “cellulite.”
Can you really Fix your Booty in just 14 days?
Two things are required when it comes to improving any aspect of your body: a logical, scientific plan, and frequency.
Even if the plan isn’t exactly logical, simply by doing more of the same (or similar) will produce results in that area of your body.
But doesn’t improve aesthetics mean losing fat?
Just take a look at this image of a marathon runner and sprinter:
Sprinting naturally trains this muscle group. But you don’t have to be a sprinter to activate and strengthen the erector spinae. When you don’t train this muscle group – which most women don’t – it causes weakness and sagging, leading to the “cellulite” look many complain about.
So can you fix this in 14 days? Yes, because in those 14 days you’ll be training a total of 8 times. Each workout will consist of 6 movements. Each exercise is to be performed for 20 seconds, followed by a 10 second rest – repeated a total of 4 times.
Pros of 14-Day Perfect Booty
- Features full, clear exercise descriptions
- Follow along videos make it simple to stick to the plan
- Can easily implement into your current fitness plan
- The only program that specifically trains your erector spinae
- Follows a clear scientific approach
- Alli Kerr is a testament to the authenticity of the plan
Cons of 14-Day Perfect Booty
I would say the biggest drawback is simply that this plan only lasts for 14 days. You can however repeat the cycle until you stop seeing results.
Trust me, any program will stop working after a certain point.
After completing Alli’s plan, you can move onto other booty-specific workouts such as:
Who should use this plan?
If any of these the following categories describe you, then you should certain grab yourself a copy of 14 Day Perfect Booty:
- You suffer from Saggy Butt Syndrome
- You notice cellulite on your booty