An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain by Anthony Mychal DeMarco
Theories And Solutions For Patellar Tendonitis, Jumpers Knee, And Patellar Tracking Problems. Designed To Fix Those That Have Knee Pain When Running, Jumping, And Squatting.
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression in the rehabilitation
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It cures chronic knee pain so you can run amok, jump around like a wildebeest, or squat like a maniac
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It’s great for prehabilitation because it reworks movement to put less pressure on the knee