Scott Sonnon excels in developing highly effective and unique training regimens. His original TacFit Commando program is very popular amongst military and law enforcement personnel because he goes beyond just basic pushups and pullups.
What is 5 Classics?
The 5 Classics takes advantage of ancient morning routines from 5 different civilizations. Each routine is performed in the morning as a way of relieving pain, improving blood flow, and warming up your system.
The 5 classics are:
- Russian Zaryadka Recharge
- Chinese Bagua Circle Walking
- Tibetan Five Rites
- Persian Zurkhaneh House of Power
- Indian Suryanamascar Sun Salutation
Scott Sonnon recommends these 5 classics because:
- They provide a super quick workout in 10-20 minutes.
- They are ancient workouts which combine both cardio and strength training.
- They increase your fat burning potential.
Pros of Scott Sonnon’s 5 Classics:
#1 – This is a health-first fitness plan. In other words, 5 Classics doesn’t focus on getting bigger or leaner. This program is all about improving your internal health – starting with increased blood flow, less joint pain, etc.
#2 – Scott Sonnon has taken the best of these ancient routines, removed all the cultural and religious influences – and created a program based on movements that work best for your body. No fluff, no voodoo, just great routines.
#3 – Makes for a great pre-workout routine. It can be used as a warmup or as a way to prime your body for an intense workout. Those that engage in intense workouts often find themselves overuse injuries. 5 Classics can help prevent such injuries.
#4 – The 5 Classics plan can be used with nearly any other kind of workout. In fact, it’s a plug and play option, and is both a workout enhancer and a full training program. You use it the way you see fit.
If you’re ready to enhance your workouts and say good bye to those aches and pains, then download the 5 Classics system today! (Click Here).
Cons of Scott Sonnon’s 5 Classics:
If you’re looking for a program that will help you get ripped or get big, then 5 Classics is not for you. This is a plan to enhance your health. If you’re trying to get big and ripped, then try the following routines:
Who should use 5 Classics?
If any one of the following describes you, then you should absolutely definitely order 5 Classics now:
- You’re a beginner looking to start with a health-focused plan
- You’re in love with Scott Sonnon’s previous workout plans
- You’re someone who loves intense workouts, but are looking for a good recovery component.
- You’re super busy and need short, 10-20 minute workouts.s.
- You already workout and are looking for a way to enhance your results.