If you’re tired of bodyweight training eBooks and manuals that promise the world and offer nothing, then TacFit is the program you need to try. Yeah, I know it’s pricey, but when you really think about all the money you’ll save on gym memberships, personal trainers, training equipment, and useless programs, it really is a bargain.
Anyone who wants to get into better shape can benefit from the TacFit Program. Scott Sonnon and his team have put together something that is 100% useful content and 0% fluff.
The eBook is actually a very small part of the product. The real program is all in the videos. The basic package will get you very detailed exercise descriptions and follow-along workout videos that make you feel as though Scot tSonnon is right there with you training you.
The upgrade, Deluxe package will get you those same videos in a format that you can upload onto your iPhone. This way, you can literally take theTacFit program everyone and anywhere you travel.
8 Reasons Why You should Purchase TacFit Commando:
- The 119 Page Mission Brief Program Manual gets right to the point and gives you the exact program you are to do. Combine that with the Commando Mission Calendar, and you’ll know exactly which workouts to follow based on your fitness level.
- Each exercise comes with 3 levels of sophistication. Sophistication simply means difficulty. So, as a beginner you start off with the easiest version of a movement, and make gradual changes to that movement as you get stronger.
- The Video Library gives you highly detailed instructions of every single exercise in the program, including the sophistication of each movement. This, by far, is the best part of the package.
- You do not need any equipment for this program at all. Many other bodyweight programs claim the same thing, but then you realize you still needpullup bars, stability balls, and resistance bands. Not so in this program.
- The No-Intensity and Low-Intensity days allow you to prevent injury and speed up recovery. This is a huge problem with most fitness programs, as they may be high intensity, but too much high intensity leads to quick burn out and thus, lack of results. InTacFit Commando, you are shown exactly how to prevent injury and burn out after your moderate and high intensity days.
- Part of the recovery package is a Video Series that shows you the recovery methods of Special Ops forces. This is GOLD. This information alone should cost a few hundred bucks (but it doesn’t. It’s part of the package!)
- This one’s a surprise. Other Ryan Murdock’s programs, such as Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss, and Bodyweight Exercise Revolution did not include cardio workouts. This one does. But it’s not boring, steady state cardio.TacFit Commando uses unique Energy Systems Training which will help you burn off stubborn fat, and is 10 times more fun than steady state cardio.
- This one’s part of the Deluxe Package. It’s a diet plan that is easy to follow and based on the recommendations of the elite Commando units. If it works for the military, it’ll work for you.
Top 6 Questions People ask about TacFit
Can you Gain Muscle on TacFit Commando?
Depends on what you mean by muscle. If you want to go from 155 to 165, then yes, you’ll be able to pack on a decent amount of functional muscle, given that you eat more.
However, if you’re talking about bodybuilder-type mass, then no. If you’re goal is to break 200lbs, then you’re looking in the wrong place.
What Kind of Physique Can I expect to Achieve with TacFit Commando?
Here’s a few pics of some of the people that Coach Sonnon trains:
If you’re ready to experience this incredible Commando program first hand, then click here to Grab Your Copy Today!
As I mentioned before, TacFit Commando won’t turn you into a bodybuilder. But you will be leaner, stronger and fitter.
What are Civilians saying about TacFit Commando?
Its a bit too early to gather testimonials from civilians who’ve used TacFit Commando, as the launch was less than a week ago.
If you don’t trust my word on the program, then check out some of these testimonials:
25 Year Navy SEAL Veteran Gives TACFIT Commando the Seal Of Approval!
“In a sea of “functional training”, TACFIT Commando stands out in its simplicity and its intricacy. Every detail is focused on maximizing battlefield performance and Scott Sonnon excels in his ability to describe the execution and importance of the movements. As a bodyweight training system, it means that warriors can hone true combat fitness anywhere — giving TACFIT Commando “real world” relevance. As a 25 year Navy SEAL veteran and lifelong student of human performance, I am truly excited about this program.”
Training Just Got A Whole Lot More Exciting For These Federal Agents!
“The entire office is pumped up. Changing and saving lives with this program—it was awesome.”
Office of Air and Aviation
Army Combatives School Recognizes Scott’s TACFIT Principles As Cutting Edge!
“Coach Sonnon is truly an original. As a pioneer in both the application of the newest sports science and as a connection and filter to the best techniques of the past, he has made an immeasurable contribution to our program of instruction here at the Army combatives school. By combining an intimate knowledge of biomechanically efficient movement, the physiological capabilities and weaknesses of the human body, and both fighting and fitness, he is helping to revolutionize the modern combatives world.”
Author: US Army FM3-21.150
Overall, TacFit Commando is a bargain, and something that you need to grab….today!
What are you Waiting For! Experience this incredible Commando program first hand! Click here to Grab Your Copy Today!
- Step one: Purchase the product using the link below
- Step two: Send your receipt number to Shah@shahtraining.com
- body weight exercises tacfit commando review
- tacfit commando video
- tacfit commando download
- tacfit mass assault review
- tacfit commando 2
- tacfit commando results
- tacfit criticism
- tacfit commando vs p90x