This is a real endorsement by a guy who’s been training in his garage gym for many years. I started this site a few years ago with the goal of teaching people how to use high intensity, full body exercises to get in shape.
When I first came across “Truth About Abs,” I thought it was just some spammy abs product. But, once I decided to dedicate this website to reviewing quality products, I started buying a whole bunch of products to review.
I was shocked by Truth About Abs. Mike Geary is talking about EXACTLY what I am. His workouts actually work.
Truth About Abs is actually anti-bodybuilding. Unlike most fat loss and muscle building programs out there, Mike Geary does not tell you to do hours of steady state cardio or perform long, boring workouts.
Instead, the workouts are fun, challenging, and produce results.
Truth About Abs Exercises and Methods of Training
A lot of sites out there are talking about how great this program is, blah blah blah. Well, the program is great, but I think what YOU want to know is why is it so great? What separates this program from any other training routine that promises six pack abs.
Well, first of all, there aren’t a lot of ab workouts to perform. Yup. That’s why I like it so much! I hate crunches, and was looking for a program I could use that did not require me to do a whole bunch of crunches all day. So, let me show you three sample exercises that are featured in this eBook:
Six Pack Abs Exercise #1: Renegade Rows
You can make this exercise harder by doing a pushup, then a row on each side.
Six Pack Abs Exercise #2: Front Squats
Six Pack Abs Exercise #3: Mountain Climbers
What people are saying about “Truth About Abs”:
“…When I started I was 190 lbs, waist 35 inches, bench was 165lbs. I’m now 175 lbs, with a waist of 33 inches, and benching 225lbs…”
Mike, I have been following your workout plans from your ebook for past couple months. I wanted you to know that I have seen great results. When I started I was 190 lbs, waist 35 inches, bench was 165lbs.
I’m now 175 lbs, with a waist of 33 inches, and benching 225lbs. Your full body workouts are some of the best I’ve ever used. I’m also making much better food choices now based on your advice and staying away from the junk I used to have trouble with. Thanks for everything.”
John P. Hembree, Sergeant, US Military
“…I am down now to between 7-8% body fat (according to my Tanita scale), have lost a total of 3-4 inches in the waist…”
John before using TruthAboutAbs John in recent pic (great job John!)
Thanks for your ebook Truth About Abs. I used it in the first 5 months or so this year and had great results! I attached pictures for you to see the progress I’ve made so far.
Anyway, I am down now to between 7-8% body fat (according to my Tanita scale), have lost a total of 3-4 inches in the waist, lost a total of about 24 lbs, and got my 6 pack abs! I do have a lot of people ask me about weight loss supplements, but I have started telling people to forget it and get your book instead. Thanks,
President, Healthy-Sunshine Inc.
Greg’s results from last year to this year
Mike, I don’t know if you actually monitor this email address, so if an assistant does, please forward this to Mike.
I owe you a lot of thanks Mike. Your program grabbed my attention last year when I was at an all-time (lifetime even) self esteem and physique low.
I’ve been on your program for almost exactly one year now and as you can see from my pics, I’ve completely changed my life. I didn’t do any of those typical holding the newspaper pics, but I did luckily save a couple pics for you.
These pics are from last year to this year. I just want you to know and see what you’ve done for me. Anyway, I looked like “barrel boy” with no definition and a bonafide gut last year.
I’m down from 24% bodyfat to 7.4% bodyfat currently!
I’m so glad I found your program. I’m extremely proud of myself and extremely grateful to you. This is going to sound cliche, but I’ve become the go-to guy around the office for fitness questions and I’ve inspired (not by talk but by action and lifestyle) people around me to quit being so damned disrespectful to their bodies.
This has been a total body (and mindset) transformation — and I haven’t even set foot in a gym. All done at home, with just some of the simple basics you recommended and my own motivation, intensity and dedication — and with NO slow cardio at all.
Lazy no more, and now lean for life,
9 Reasons Why You Should Purchase Truth About Abs:
- This program is REAL. There’s no diet pills, supplements, or expensive gadgets that you need to take or purchase in order to make this program work. Truth About Abs is based on athletic principles of using compound movements to help you put on lean muscle mass and burn fat.
- Truth About Abs is a proven system. As illustrated by the testimonials above, and on the the Truth About Abs website, the majority of individuals that have purchased Truth About Abs have been able to achieve single digit bodyfat . People who have not been able to achieve these figures either weren’t working hard enough, or didn’t follow the workouts properly.
- The results are staggering! People are losing up to 20 pounds in a matter of 7-8 weeks! These are people that have been training for quite some time. And we all know that the longer you train, the more your body gets used to the stimulus you place on it. Hence, you need something really challenging to get the results you want.
- Truth About Abs isn’t about calorie counting or excessive cardio. It’s really based on science and hormone optimization. The two hormones that are very vital to fat loss are Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and Testosterone. But unfortunately, the majority of programs out there do not take advantage of hormone optimization.
- I’ve known friends who’ve purchased infomercial products. They worked out with them, but were unable to achieve any sort of results. Then, I put them through a workout from Truth About Abs, and within two weeks, they lose 5-8 pounds. My father lost 7 pounds in two weeks!
- All you need to do is train 3 days a week, 45 minutes at a time. There’s no need to spend hours at the gym, or spend hours per week doing boring cardio. You will lose fat if you just follow the workouts and stick to the diet recommendations provided by author Mike Geary.
- This eBook provides you with detailed descriptions of over 60 exercises that engage your abdominals. Remember how I said I hate crunches? Well, there’s no need to do thousands of crunches per day with this program. Follow the compound exercises recommended in the eBook, and you’re on your way to leaner body.
- As I’ve mentioned before, you don’t need to do lots of cardio with this program. Mike Geary shows you a simple way to burn lots of fat with cardio in a short period of time. It’s called interval training, and is one of the best ways to workout at a high intensity level. So, say good bye to boring cardio forever!
- Within a few weeks, you’ll have transitioned to your new lifestyle. The motivating factor will be the fact that your suits, jeans, and shirts will feel looser. You’ll have to spend more money on buy new clothes than on the price of this product. Your co-workers, family, and friends will come up to you and ask, “What kind of program are you on? You look great!”