Gaining mass at home is extremely easy these days. All you need are two pieces of equipment: a pair of dumbbells and your bodyweight. Well, actually you can probably pack on a lot of mass just by training with bodyweight alone.
I’ve written many mass gain articles, so let me start this discussion off by linking out to some great articles you can use to start putting on muscle at home. Some of these articles even include sample programs to help you get started:
- Dumbbell Fat Loss: Deltoid, Lat, and Abdominal Training for a Leaner Physique (Don’t be Misled by the Title)
- For More Muscle, Use a Dumbbell
- Explosive Free Weights Workouts for Power, Strength and Muscle
- Beginners Workouts: Effective Dumbbell Training without the B.S.
- 6 Major Considerations You Need to Take Before Setting up Muscle Building Workouts
- 5 Reasons why You should Perform Fast, Intense Workouts PLUS 3 Sample Workouts
- Increase Strength, Gain Muscle, and Lose Fat with Metabolic Conditioning
- Athletic Principles for Mass Gain
- See How Easily You Can Maintain Strength and Mass During Ramadam